Our Team at Commūnicāre!
TOP 5 THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR TELE-AAC - whether full remote or switching to remote
1. The focus is communication! Not teaching how to be good at tele-AAC
2. Lite tech, lite tech, lite tech - comment cards, icon supports, screenshots of device pages, etc.
3. Eyes on the device - sometimes with a second device (phone, iPad)
4. Embed screenshots or icons within the shared material when you might not be able to screencast them via device
5. Don’t discredit the strength of asynchronous support and consultation.